Know what to look for when it’s time to hire a pest control company!At Creepy Creatures, we know the most important thing when it comes to working with our customers is communication. We listen closely to your needs and expectations so that you’ll always be satisfied with the outcome of our service.
Here are a few things to consider when you hire a pest control service:
How are their online reviews?
Top Rated On Home Advisor 🙂
Are they a member of The Better Business Bureau?Creepy Creatures has an A+ Rating!
Know about Qualifications.
- Do technicians have current licenses?
- You can verify licensing by calling your state pesticide regulatory office.
Our license numbers include:Trade: Pesticide Applicator License #: JF158542 Expiration: 06-01-2017 Trade: Pest Control Company License #: JB228348 Expiration: 09-30-2017
- How many years has the company been in business?
- How much experience does the company have with treating pest problems like yours?
Check out their Reputation.
- Ask family members, friends, coworkers, or neighbors for a recommendation.
- Ask the company for customer references.
Ask about Value.
- Can the company offer an estimate for services in writing? We do!
- Does the company require you to sign up for a long-term contract? We don’t!
- Is the company able to provide a guarantee for their work? Absolutely!
Do they Provide Great Customer Service?
- Do the employees listen to your concerns and address them with care and respect?
- Can the employees identify the pest, explain the extent of the infestation, and provide details about the pest and its behavior?
- Are they willing to discuss product selection and other details of the treatment?
Ask about Safety.
- Are they willing to discuss low-toxicity options and reducing environmental risks?
- Are they responsible about wearing protective equipment when necessary?