Know what to look for when it’s time to hire a pest control company!
At Creepy Creatures, we know the most important thing when it comes to working with our customers is communication. We listen closely to your needs and expectations so that you’ll always be satisfied with the outcome of our service.
Here are a few things to consider when you hire a pest control service:
Are they a member or The Better Business Bureau?
Know about Qualifications.
- Do technicians have current licenses?
- You can verify licensing by calling your state pesticide regulatory office.
Our license numbers include:
Trade: Pesticide Applicator
License #: JF158542
Trade: Pest Control Company
License #: JB228348
- How many years has the company been in business?
- How much experience does the company have with treating pest problems like yours?
Our experience spans over 20 years; and that’s the kind of knowledge & success you can depend on!
Check out their Reputation.
- Ask family members, friends, coworkers, or neighbors for a recommendation.
- Ask the company for customer references.
We’ve got so many happy & satisfied customers, it would impossible to give you all the testimonials we’ve received. Here’s a couple:
“I could hear something in the eaves of my house. I called Dusty and he came right over and found a nest of squirrels! Cute, but not what I really want in my house. I also use Creepy Creature for my bug control and don’t have bugs!” — Paula D.
“These professionals are honest and focused. They zoom in on the problem and make it their priority to resolve the issue. That’s something I appreciate!” — Q.L.
Call about our references anytime!
Ask about Value.
- Can the company offer an estimate for services in writing?
- Does the company require you to sign up for a long-term contract?
- Is the company able to provide a guarantee for their work?
Do they Provide Great Customer Service?
- Do the employees listen to your concerns and address them with care and respect?
- Can the employees identify the pest, explain the extent of the infestation, and provide details about the pest and its behavior?
- Are they willing to discuss product selection and other details of the treatment?
We answer all those question with a yes! Our customer service is our top priority and we make it our mission to keep customers completely satisfied.
Ask about Safety.
- Are they willing to discuss low-toxicity options and reducing environmental risks?
- Are they responsible about wearing protective equipment when necessary?
Nothing is more important than our customers’ safety. You can depend on not only humane wildlife removal, but treatments that are safe for your family & your pets.